Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Swimming Pool Comparison


I love to swim. So far, I only know there is two swimming pool in my place. They are MBKS swimming pool and Stampark swimming pool.

MBKS Swimming Pool

*Price for kids and students are RM1.50 per head.
*Price for adult is RM3.00 per head.

There are two pool. The deepest is more than 1.20+ (not sure)

There are L shaped bathrooms.


Sometimes, the guide there SMOKING. ( I loathe it)

Sometimes, girls smoking inside the bathroom area.


My experience:

When I was bathing, suddenly a strong sweet pungent smell (the stink of stale sweet) surrounded me. I keep on thinking on the bright side. Sure~ I keep on thinking that is kids shampoo smell. C'mon, calm down calm down. Ok I started to adapt to the smell. I was totally atrocious when I unlocked the door and get out from there. i saw a row of girls (adult) might be prosecutor, might be bartender or bar girl might be... XxX black society... You know I am persist type so I didn't stand up and forbid thier act. It is there right. I don't want to get involve in there case too. As the guide there also enjoy smoking. I have a strong rebut mind. Owh, people are not allow to smoke in public are don't they know? All dork, insane, idiot, darn people.... etc. ( sorry for the harsh word) Being a passive smoker I think I will reach haeven earlier than they do.


Stampark Swimming Pool


I only go once since 2007-2009.
I was shocked when I was required to pay RM5.50 rather than RM3.50.

There are three pools. Last time i went, the formal swimming pool still under construction period. So I went to the second one. The deepest is 1.80m. Not really enjoy cause I target the largest and I only get to go for the second one. Anyway, the water is warm & soothe my mood. Not much people so no human crash. I mean compared to MBKS there are more theses kind of incident.

I mostly and high recommended this swimming pool because I really enjoyed there smooth wind which no POLLUTED particle. ( not sure) I didn't see anyone or the authority smoke. 9/10 wonderful. Splendid. Ha-ha. They have proper and responsible full-U guide. i appreciate that.

The changing room and bathing room are seperated. Perfect. I nominated it 8.5/10. Wonderful. Just more expensive but there is reason for extravagent pay. Do it consider. Haha. Using such gargantuan phrase to descibe.


Conclusion

I hope there are friends who live in condominium. If they don't mind to invite me to there house for swimming session. ^^ Free. About the hygiene and deepness I have totally no idea. Bathroom and changing place not idea. Any suggestion for comment, you are welcomed to drop by. Thanks.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home