Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Interview of YTR


Huh Karen, are you sure you want to work there?
This is most of the people comment about the place I want to go. Sigh anyway I am passion in explaining ^^ ha-ha. This is first interview in my life. I have never attend a formal interview before. I have never speak so formally to someone about me. This is the first time that I express my ideas in fully English mind way. It is tough for me. I know I can't pretend to know what I don't know. I stop and keep silent for some question. I feel totally terrible suddenly belittle myself. Confidence washed off. Bleak condition and atmosphere feel solemn.

i realize there is lots of things, matters and issues I need to brush up with. Especially recent news, politics [to tell the truth I don't really like it], to know myself more, my ability and my weakness. I got to learn more new things.Speechless for all this question. In fact, I don't know how to express myself. I confess to the interviewer. They ask me to just spread it out. Words always come easier than action. I am an introvert person. I need to pretend to be another me? double-side-phantom is the role i need to play? Scary ...

Anyway it just a life experience. I don't think I have do enough homework to know about myself. To be or not to be an architect. Yes and no. here and there. Never gets my answer. Listen to your heart. Talk about something fun, I meet new friends and meet with the bravo leader of the leader. Three interviewer shares a dream. They are participants in year 94` 96` 98`!! They are engineer and doctors. They are truly cruel. Ask each of us to kill our friends with words. Sure, I speak something I don't really mean and I don't what am I talking about.

I make new friends, they are Kelly Sim [ SMK Green Road] sweet and nice to talk. She shares everything she knows and wicked- charming girl. Luckily find someone speaks Chinese. Then I meet Ryner Lai [ SMK Batu Lintang ] and Azah. We feel great that we are multireligion and various mother touge and different dream. I am a buddhist and speak chinese eloquently, Ryner and faithful Christian and speak English very well, following up with Azah, Muslim follower and tend to speak Malay. I meet with future teacher, doctor, nature lover. I don't really get to know others and one of them called Candy. She is a friendly girl.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janson said...

wats ytr??

February 12, 2009 at 3:38 AM  
Blogger Karen Lau said...

Yayasan Tun Razak. They are going to hold a camp. I was chosen by the school since last year. Now, they only proceed on the interview. The best one will be representing Sarawak.

February 12, 2009 at 6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home