Monday, February 16, 2009

Awesome girl



Amanda Bynes, an American actress. She is really.Great.that you-know-what-I-mean.
Ha-ha I have just finished watching a movie entitled Sydney White. Wow! You got to watch it. You know speechless and splendid movie that inspired me ha-ha. I can't just stop laughing when the movie play and sometime grimace to myself in front of the computer screen. I know. You Know. I sound like a dork. Yes, this is who I am. Ha-ha I enjoy being like this and I am proud of it.

Basically from this movie, I learned about something. Like we should change. I am not asking why we should change but why don't we change. Yea couldn't think of anything better than these words or phrases. Ha-ha. I also learn something jerk like words of soothe materialistic, perky, cozy girl are like Gucci, Chanel, ... oh gosh! Does this help? Ha-ha. I also learn friendship, love, sharing... etc. i know the movie shows beyond this.

About Tuesday, today, I learned how to drive through a small mountain. I got to pledge over it. Yea, I was scared and worried. I am not sure where this kind of feeling inserted me. Butterflies riot in my stomach. Oh darn it!! Craps !! When I drive to the peak point. My tears almost ready and gathered at the edge of my eyes. Sapphire blue tears. I am totally in a mess by that time. After that I feel more better. Not sure why~

-.- My tutor strongly comment me to learn Chinese Traditional Musical Instrument and join singing group. Oh okay! I am not scare to rebut just as a respect. I just nod and smile *p/s: I didn't mean to be rude or meant. You know~ [winked] Basically, I just get interested in guitar. I still not sure whether is it my potential. I would like to try. If there is any seniors or anyone experience before please shares your feeling in your guts. Anyone~ Thanks for my readers' attention. I would love to hear from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home