Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Confession the meaning of my life


He is a great man`
Ulli Bogershausen


A lefty guitar - part of my life
Wish to have a guitar
Thou shall I have?
Yes and no
Recently I keen to guitar
seems to be part of my destiny
i get inspired by the Man called
Ulli Bogershausen
Hope to attend this concert
Far and near
Got to find a guitar mate
to play together
maybe we may get together
playing in a show
I am not interested in getting famous
but I would like to satisfy
the thirst of my soul~
I am inspired by three people
Three generation of
Man'
Adult - teenager - adolescence
wonderful cycle
Here we come
Here we leave
Here -- the place we are given with nothing
but everything
when we leave
we will also won't be bringing along with anything
but something
Just our body . Not our soul.

Event Info
Host:
Lakewood Guitars
Type:
Network:
Global

Time and Place
Date:
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Time:
8:00pm - 11:00pm
Location:
Protestant Church Giessen
Street:
Kirchenring 7

Contact Info
Phone:
004964143038
Email:

04. April 2009 - Acoustic Guitar Meeting Ulli Bögershausen(D), Sungha Jung (KR), Alex Kabasser (AT) Protestant Church Giessen / Roedgen, Kirchenring 7, 35394 Giessen / Roedgen Showtime: 20 :00 Ticket: € 19,- www.lakewood.de/de/concert_announcement.php

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home