Wednesday, March 19, 2008

you are my friend before XD


Fishy fish fish haha.. there used as my biology experiment. I din't kill them but release them into my school pond but soon be eaten up by those "senior" fish lol.. haha i like them very much but i cannot feed them and make them stay with me.. as my parents don't allow any pet in my house.
haha this vedio is taken during this year chinese new year festival. At my granny house~
please don't mind that my skill of taking vedio is lousy hahaha
Hey friends share with you that I think i have successful in the process of changing life of myself hahaha still in the process hahaha ~ Recently I keep on going to library and realise that library do have a lot of books that I never seen and it might be vedry useful to me one of tem is " i am a gift, so you are" haha inside it teachs me a lot about study strategies cool man~ thanks Yen Fang for accompanied me and share our feeling together and forever secret~
I may find that you are now one of my trust friend but this kind of friend seem not to be ;ast forever for me haha be strong gal.. cheer up "" heh
Beside, yesterday during my english lesson I have been chosen to represent my class for Public Speaking Gosh ! !!! Teacher force me to do it... it ok la.. After tidy up my emotion hahah.. learn to control hahaha... this may be one the golden chance for my to practice express myself haha yea first time last time i take parti n public speaking is form 3 i hold the script and just read it then finish this year i don think i want to repeat those stupid things gain~
Later on i gonna go for a Yoga Camp
20/3-22/3
ok i gonna prepare for it byezz hugg~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home