Saturday, February 9, 2008

I am not sure what am i keen to



I try hard to knowing what I really keen to lol... nowawayz i more stress on my costumez.. the way i wear.. look comfortable of people and make sure i lookz trendy too...
Jolin is my Sample lol hehe...

i try to look at those dsign that i had found lo.. i don mind o share with you people

you can find those link in http://www.chong4.com/





WINTER NICE LOOK I AM HEADING FOR THIS TYPE OF LOOK




SPRING LOOK NICE YET TRENDY NOT SO GLAMOROUS THOUGH



NICE SHOES GOOD FOR YOUR LEG CAUSE GIRL DON EAR WEAR TOO HIGH HEEL SHOES IT HURTS

IT LOOK SIMPLE YET NICE I THINK =)





MALAYSIA SUIT TO WEAR IF YOU R THE ONE WHO ARE HEADING FOR COLD COUNTRY DON CHOOSE ME HAHAHA


iT LOOK COMFORTABLE YEA







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home