Monday, March 17, 2008

yea yea Sir~


i want to introduce this picture it's art of someone who is great . It has been aged about 100 years history! Amazing it is true. It calls flowing water. A design of house from the base. It's soundless stream in my soul.

Miss Sharon Law said that people is can be view in three parts there are soul (mind), spirit and body (physical looked) wow.. cool yea.. and she talked lots about Jesus. I am a buddhist but i respect others religious. I am not that sensitive about religious too~

yea~ last wednesday i went to sch for a talk about architeture yea i really found something interesting in it and i love it. I do know that i's facing financial burden so i much work hard to trigger for scholarship. People said that to be a architect harder than a medical doctor. Is that true but i neva believe peoplez view. I don really care since da camp. I realise lots of things.

I want to improve my English and 1119 (triple one nine) haha... that's why i try to use English to write da blog. You people (ladies and gentlemen) feel free to comment about my english i may need your help to success in my future haha..

i try my best to express myself as i could. I will and I do~ from now on <-- i keep repeating it to remind myself how important a SPM for me to face my future. I want to be in the middle path.

Do bless for me~ I don't want to disappoint my lovely teacher Miss Chee. She does love us a lot. Gives my lots of precious advices. Use lots of example to motivated us. To be like them~ think of myself reflect myself my thought everything . I may not be perfect but i mean to be ~

10.55p.m way to My Brand New Life MUaksz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home