Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy Chinese New year~bb 2007






sorry i have no idea why i neva smile

while i taking pictures of mine






WEaring my most lovable T-shirt --> CoOlCat design haha.. attend my reunion dinner.. da dinner not really consider nice or scrumptuous... yet sumptuous... kinda cold there.. coz the place i sit juz direct opp with the air conditioner... gosh... my 20+ cousin who coming back from New Zealand joined us toO.. just tok with my ah so lor.. cause they talk smth i willl neva get interested haaha... luckily i bring my story book to there... my favourtite author --> James patterson...







1st day of the Chinese New Year







Wearing er.. bloody covered vest+ skirt hhaha gosh



nice though i like it.. heheh... juz feel bored.. so i took this pic hhahaa... haPPY new year la.. this year i didn't go visit..



yeah lazy ... hhha....















yeah tatz my ah so and mum so bz at grandma house...hahaha muz stay away from the reign supreme of the kitchen if not will kena samman and do work with them hehehee...




yaya about 10.30p.m i leave my grandma house and go to my motherz grandma house...


hehehe waiting eagerly for the lion dance performance... ehehehe



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home