Saturday, March 22, 2008

heaven

hey guys i'm back ^^ i have learn a lot of things including appreaciated all the people around me my family an i learn to take care of my junior friends ( sincerly Samuel and Jia Ying) they very very cheerful person, cute and nice to talk to.. love them eva haha.. and Uncle Sim and Aunt Sim wow great people in the camp . They manage to organise such a wonderful camp. They also very caring **




Here i would like to thanks (DADA, DIDI ,and VIKINASHU) they taught me a lot of things about the universal, world, spiritualy influnce me my mine by doing ASANA (yoga) and learn to care of my organs my body my soul ^^.



I meet a lot of people around the world including Taiwan and Thailand haha.. and also Kedah as we meet at Matang (once our heaven) We learn to chant, yoga, meditation, starving.



Starving make me more to think positive way. I also don't know i can be such a hero. thought i cannot deny that i feel dizzy during night but Jia Ying and Samuel give me the power to continue my breathe stand up singing, watching, chit chatting and a lot a lot of energy so warmth.


This camp cost me RM 130 but i really worth. Leave not only changing my emotion turns to having high EQ and IQ learn to breathe YOGA, and changing the way i think and potential for me to learn more and more and tell me what's life for not success but everlasting and infinity happiness (BABA NAM KAVALAM) . DIDI teaches us in all kind of way we can express our happiness here the vedio you may watch hope you like it. Just a part cause my camera not enuff bac haha.




We share a lot of things and know more about Global Warming trough their association (AMURT) in short form you may try to find outi n youtube i haven try yet but i will try to.


I learn to make enzyme and yohgurt (SAmuel and Jia Ying) knows lot of tihng like baking, vege cutting and a lot that i neva try before because my parents always claim that i cannot do those things well so ... i give up. so sad but i learn form now on. During this camp i really want truely appreciate Jia Ying and Samuel hhahaa... true la thought i repeat lots of time...


During first day night i got veli nutritious porridge prepare by Sim mother haha nice. Next day start starving really hard to make it without food and water (DRY STARVING) but i slowly use to it and i promise to practice according to DADA's advise i hope next time if still have these kind of camp i will surely put a hand in haha


through out this camp i put A LOT EFFORT and successfully cut out 4kg now 54kg without any medication haha.. from now on i wan to protect my anti bio cell eat care and my pimples goes less thanks god i love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home