Saturday, July 28, 2007

Teacher i promise i will ....



Today is the last day for my chemistry tuition lesson...


i was late... i dunno y... just fall asleep in the afternoon... and mum and dad cum back home late.. so everytihng justi n the mess... i dunno how to accept the reality that today is just the last day for my recommended pro teacher's lesson... omg.. i just knot say anytinhg.. just all about government.. i was pretty sad... just at least there still some contact number for me..


He is a nice teacher. . like to crack joke with us.. i didn't eva appreaciate.. thou it was the last lesson.. i even didn't say a thanks word... i was regret.. from the moment i walk out of the class room... i just dunno what is the problm happen on me.. just everytinhg seem down... gone... loosen... everyting jst sweep over my mind my soul every and every.. just go upside down..i dunno .....


i will never know... why... today i just start to promise deep in my heart that i must study hard.. hard bt why when i just start to promise myself thn pop up the bad new.. that i must leave.. leave my best frenz sit beside me... err.. everytinhg ....er... dunno


hmm... i will still work harder and harder and harder form now on ... teacheri promise you.. i won give up... no matter who ... tian tian or eric.. wion give up de teacher mrs ting and mr chen... i won let you ppl down... fight all the bad... evill... devil... to get back the reality heaven for all of us... all over...


teacher i promise you...






FIGHT ALL OVER --> vs <-- FIGHT ALL OVER


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home