Monday, July 23, 2007

I believe


you believe or not?? it is up to you...

sometimez.. i think that i am pretty stupid in the way i do i talk and all my tihnking seems childish...

from now on i try to start over my new life.. but no matter how many time i say this is juz getting worst.. so form now .. i promise.. that i will study hard.. so that i am good enough for my borther and sisters to pround of... and prettier thn before... take k of my health...

i will study harder than before... maybe people just need to laern once but i learn twice... and read twice.. more than them.. i don care what they talk about me.. kia shu.. anywayz... or pround anywayz... just let it go.. i reall y don care... this is what i learn i dharma club.. and i will get to know more peole in my schooll... me brave to ask question... effectivein doing my work... less talking but do more...

i am grapeful grateful greatful that i av a lil bro seem giving a power to start over.. there are lots of tihng for me to appreaciate.. i knot show all of them but i can recieve nd feel of all of their kindness.. i love them andn ow i wan to tell them loudly that I LOVE YOU ALL THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT i believe one day i will becum a star of tommorrow no matter which field i will bei nvolve.. i just trust... all the reality that all for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home