Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm a Dork!


Well, early in da morning, I go to do something at the backyard of my house. I forget about the auto-locked door. -.- The solution is, when the blew happily, I WAS LOCKED OUTSIDE MY HOUSE. No handphones, no people around (not sure where is my neighbour) but I think if I call them nothing help much, no keys. Train of ideas come to my mind. First, is to break the door. But I think it is bad cause first I will hurt myself and second I hurt the door. End up hurting my ear [scold by my mum]. Second, I walk to my mum's office. The question is I don't have mobile phone, how to contact her to come out and send me the key??
So, guess what. I climb over the fence. Haha. First time learn to be so naughty. No one see me. Luckily. Only the dogs nearby. Blah, when I climb the fence, it is not the steady type. So I need to play a rapport with it. When I successfully sit on the fence. I make a perfect jump. I hurt my arm and my hand. Luckily, I only suffer from minor cut. All this worth still. It is ok. Don't worry, take it easy. I'm glad that I once again staying inside of the house.
I'm fortunate about the fasting camp [30 Hour Famine]. Want to know why? If not I don't think I can climb over the fence successfully with my weight. Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home