Sunday, March 22, 2009

30 Hour Famine- You have got the POWER 2

This picture is taken in the dusk. Kind of scary huh
if you think another way round.
Do you think this picture rocks?
It is not reflection and not CONFUSION
Sorry of having only 7 megapixs BENQ camera
so I can't take it clear and nice way.
See ya the moonlight shakes. Take 2 also such terrible try.


This is the Christian band.
Well, sometime I really think that I am blur and sufer from confusion
I'm a buddhist. I know there is option to stay or
leave for movie watching.
I am not sure I choose to stay with all the Christians
I only enjoy one songs without cheering for.... haha
not bad for experiencing others religious but I will still choose to be faithful to my own one



The guitarist. Very cool.
Another guitarist stuck beside de pianist.
Jolin [2004 Astro HUA LI XIAO JIE champion]
Well, I admired Jolin Emcee style.
I ever think about being an emcee but I will still make it to be my second choice
I will continue to experience and meet with more Emcees around the world
and learn from them to get my own styles.
This movie is really nice. Though Angel, Viki and me still enjoy this movie
including suffering from back pain by sitting on the floor for hours.
Drama acting by the Circus Group.

The climax is when the BUN appeared.
All of the crazy maniac shout and cheer for the BUN.
BUN luring their hunger~
I like the lil` girl playing the role of the poor kid.
The end with the song of MICHAEL JACKSON "Heal the World"
I love the song.
Sure enjoy humming the song with them.
He is really a EMCEE GOD'S CHILD
I wonder if god spend over time on him by making him the masterpiece of the day
he born.
I enjoy and envy his emcee style. Humor and steady.
Just nice! Applause`` Wooo...
Testing whether they are suffering from CONFUSION
there is Mei Ying and others.
30 years always ready serve for the poor in the slump area
in INDONESIA
Pak Tom was nominated as the great person
I ever met. Someone who is willing to sacrify and learn from the poor.
Great people mould great future.


The end of the HUNGER~ Cheers. We make it! 30 Hour really wake up lots of people around the world about the poor.

Yes you can! And think about what you can do for the poor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home