Sunday, March 22, 2009

30 Hour Famine- You have got the POWER 1

Here I come~


hmm so tired. Cute huh? My group member. She talks so softly.
Kids under 12 is allowed to drink some beverage to sustain their energy.
They are not encourage to fast because they undergo growing stage right now.

24 hours camera man.


This is Alex. Too shy to face the screen. Well, I'm not sure why I'm calling him Aaron.
-.- confusion?? But he still respond to me when I called him Aaron. I wonder he is the one who suffers haahhahaa.
They feel so shocked that there is no TRAIN in Kuching.
We all laugh and rebut that we got International Airport.
We used helicopter rather than train.
Why Kuching don't have train?
Answer: Kuching's traffic is fine compared to KL---bustling city.
Good answer huh?

Welcome campers! Brother William is now introducing his very own partner.
Good combination. I like the emcee very much. It makes the camp feel so nice.
Brother William and Sister Jolin request all the campers to bring a fake grinning face when the
VIP comes.
See the screen?? They are the FORMAL EMCEE.



Beware!! VIP come by helicopter. See how important the people is.

So eager to know who is coming.
All the black felicitator line up to welcome Very Important People.
Cat Walk of Datuk William and Datin Jolin

Brother William and Sister Jolin.
Suddenly feel that the picture I took is so high quality.

The nearby LONG LIFE book shop.
I didn't bring much money so I didn't buy just quick review.


Well, I didn't do anything about this. Cause I choose to sing out loud during singing session.

The backdrop

Brother William the "millionaire" Emcee. Hahaha.



By seeing Brother William emotion, I think you may know he is good in acting.
Acting prodigy. Haha. Picture speaks.

The kids are really cute and chubby.


They are family. When asking about their fans, they keep thinking so long.
So to be fair to kids, Brother William offers 2 hours for them to think.


In fact they all stand by the wrong side of their "actual fans".

Daniel: Hahahahahahahaahahaha....
Discussing...

Pssp, I think tonight I can't sleep. This is the first time I sit so near with Jolin.
[dialog designed by Karen]

Brother William is so funny.
Wahaha, they push so hard to stand in the square.
Haha, Daniel learns to be gentlemen. Ladies first.
Weee, they got the answer.
All the campers stand on Daniel's side. Cause they keep giving Jolin wrong answer
and keep cuing Daniel for the right ones.


Brother William nominated him as "Mr Boss"
He is multi tasking guy. Being a photographer and also QA (Quantity Surveyor)
His tasks is to check the equivalent steps from each of the participant.

Jolin's group is kind of pity cause of the direction they asked to sit
hard to look at the screen.
Bro William doing some checking. To be fair.
Yea, they try so hard to accommodate themselves inside the marked white box.


Wow, damn so worry about the answer.
Quiz session with the winners of the first activity.
Daniel and his cute borthers fans.
I love this!!
Well, attending concert is my very first time.

I love the dancer at the very right side one. She is so sweet and shines of her beauty at all
her audience. Da belly dance performance still consider not bad.
BIG NEWs BIG NEWS!
Fransisco Peter shakes my hand.
Gosh!!! I love her concert.
Damn so high, I shout, I cheers, I dance, I shake, I sing out loud ...etc.
I do lots of crazy things lol.
He is damn so cute~! When you see him showing his teeth.

Nicholas Kho with two curious fans.
Tree post standing by another "MADE IN CHINA" master.
I'm not sure about his background but he sounds like.
Perfect Cobra position

I never watch concert with Yoga performance.
Kind of sweat. But these two master really cool
I ever saw them in da new paper.
It is about a talk of Yoga.
Nicholas Kho's show
Nicholas Kho teaching two brothers break dance.
The background music is Michael Jackson's song.
Yeah~ Fisrt time standing in front of stage. Enjoy Daniel's concert
so close` come closer... haha suddenly think of Akon "Closer" song.
Daniel, very friendly and havnig a good voice.
Yea, I enjoy all his songs. Last time in KL, I accidentally attend his concert.
Far far away, if take a shot of him. He just like a germ size.
Now, LISTEN, I am not zooming at all. I can take as many pictures as I like.
To tell you the truth, I am not Daniel's fan. I prefer Rain, Tohoshinki or even Lee Hom.
Nice though~ Love the concert. It makes all the single penny I paid myself worth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home