Sunday, March 22, 2009

YOU'VE GOT THE POWER

First and foremost, I would like to spread my gratitude to my GROUP 9 members. They work really hard and willing to cooperate with no condition. They never ask for return. Our GROUP is really special as for you information my leader is Sheldon and Grace. Both of them are triple friendly and approach to us once you step in the border line. Sheldon is good and TOO responsible for our members. You may always feel SAFE as a shelter when we gather and lead by him. He confess that our group members do well in all de activity. But I think he is too humble in saying that he do not do the best part of him. IN FACT, I do feel sorry for handling the Mummy role in the first activity and doing things with no strategy. Sure FINDING SMALL NEMO [my family members] is damn hard.

Analysis from my view: [sorry if I do say something wrong]
*Teamwork is consider average
*No strategies/planning
*Lose communication power among family members

Well, I am sure all of our group members worry among each other and I am sure we love each other as we are born in the same blood and genes. I still wanna give my group a big applause for completing vaccinated and earn 10 USD. I feel sorry for using da money for getting vaccinated cause they might be used on something even more better than this. Like food and others. When I was caught by the committee members [so called volunteers as policeman]. I was totally shocked and sure obey the rules he gives. First cloudy pop thinking train across my mine is that is he kidding with me? OR trying to be friendly with me?!?! I am bit kind of nervous cause I wish to tell my family member that I was caught by the policeman by not getting vaccination. But there are no one there. So no choice. Like the poor. No option. I go to the jail. Our so call refugee is destroy by the MR DISASTER GOVERNMENT [it is a game so don't take it too serious]

" DON'T WORRY. TAKE IT EASY~" quote by William Lee.

Conclusion, I wanna make is the result is nothing for me and you. But the process really touching. I love my GROUP 9 members. Sorry if some of your name is not listed here. But accepted my gratitude from the abyss of my heart. We need to accept the fact that we love each other who are not PERFECT at all. RIGHT???

Here, I really want to apologize if my word or action hurt some of you. Sometime when I get crazy. My actions and words are beneath my control. I got to admit this FACT. I aspire to change with you support !! ha ha. Especially when I get XxXxX in some situation that I am not sure. I just reflect back what I do. I may be too talkative and mumbling like my mom does to me before. Is it inherited by her though I am not sure. I was entirely sorry about that! Stop me next time when I do so again!

Haha. Sure there is one NIGERIA guy called Linus. He is a nice and willing to share all his opinion and though. Well, he come late with Viki. But they are still hero and heroin like us. They stay over night without complaining and full-time smiley~ haha. Love them ever.

Sure and Angelina~ Psssp. My best buddy in my group. Sure thanks Angel's parents for de breakfast or should I consider it our last meal! Haha. Thanks for da EGG SANDWICH. We eat at opposite Bahrudhin block. Hm nice. Then, we go GINGER BREAD MAN BAKERY shop for a small RM 1.80 roll cheese sponge cake. Hm damn soft. She shares with me and DAVID. Nice huh?? Yes, YES! [sorry for the impact of the movie YES MAN is too deep]Thanks, Angel~ For being there with me, accompany me throughout the 30 hours. This is really great for my first time~ I love you. You are damn so caring and clever in managing things that I never think before I act. [clapping hands for you] I am brave to take part in this camp as ..... hehe. Yes my first time. It is kind of challenge and I successfully finished my task with the HEART AND SOUL FROM GROUP 9!Yeaaa~

Well, i will just stop here and continue tomorrow with upcoming photos an video to share with people around the world. This camp really give me a big BANG woooo in my life. I promise to sponsor kids who indeed need help when I got enough ability of earning my own self MONEY yea like FRANSISCO PETER AND DANIEL LEE. I do not want to lay my hand long to ask money from my parent. Something that I really proud if is that I use my money for this camp donation. RM80. I know this might be a little or most of them paying the same as mine. But the lesson I learn even from the registration or the process of making up my mind by getting involved in this camp really give me a small change which soon lead to a big change of my life. Things just simple and significant till you never consider at all! I am not going to do that anymore.

Hope you enjoy the clip below. Song I love and learn from the camp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home