Monday, March 23, 2009

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Yeahh~ We did it!
Sweet girl ---Gladys and I

Angelina and I
Blur but nice. I like it Angel.
Thanks friend, you help lots.

Best Emcee [Jolin and I]
She inspires me to thrive hard in my emcee skill.
We are both the same height~ Haha
When she saw me
Jolin: Wahh, you are so tall!!
Karen: Same, Same!!

Well, this is Alex Poh and I.
Specially taken by Alex himself. Thanks friend.

Genius!
David Wong and I.
Thanks for luring me to Group 9. Haha
JOKE~ Don't worry take it easy!!

Best Vice leader~ Grace and I.
Lots of people I meet called Grace.
So, sometimes, I really confused who are you talking about.

Best NIGERIA friend --- Linus and I
Thanks for being here~
Best Leader--- Sheldon and I
Charming friend ---Yuki and I
I love her names so as her.
Best mummy --- Mrs. X (Viki's Mum) and I
Soon Eng's Soya Bean Commercial Take one
Mr. Soya 2009 First Runner up haha.
Best Guitarist --- Soon Eng and I
Best teacher --- Mrs. Y and I
Finally, thanks for taking pictures with. I was really shocked
when you accept my invitation for taking pics.
Viki and I.
Well, things I want to say is we are so different from each other. Like ages, opinions,
family background, environment, dialect used, place we are born.....etc.
But something we are in common that is Heart which is full of LOVE.
We are merciful, we fast together, we help each other, we have the same dream,
we didn't take bath together, we laugh together, we sleep together at night,
we chat together using the most comfortable language... etc. Lots of unlisted and things
never end!
Adios [which I learn from Shau Jiunn] Latin which mean goodbye.
It is a beginning Not THE END.
Peace forever
Best wishes for all of my group 9 members and also all the campers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home