Saturday, February 21, 2009

Yummy

Today after Puja Session, I go to The Spring. Window shopping myself.
I went to MPH to find some books to read. Throng of people.
It is hard to sit on the aisle of bookshelf for long time.
After this, I go to Ta Kiong buy Toblerone.
First time spending money[S] on CHOCOLATE.
Sometime it is good to indulge oneself with chocolates.
I like the dark swis chocolate with honey and almonds.
Gosh, nice when the chocolate melts evenly in my throat.
Leave some tracks on my teeth haha.


Morning after watching some series, only I go to BDFA. Still the Deja Vu, helping out with mopping the floor. ^^ Meet with new people. Likewise, Jason's mum, Aunt Irene, Bro. Hieng (not sure about the spelling) and his family member, and some of the member. They are truly very very hospitalize and kind. Thanks for the lunch. I like the mini egg tart. Nice.

Next week, I am having a small project or can I consider as a volunteered work. Actually I really appreciate Aunt Irene for offering this small task for me. In case my creative, craftwork-thirst-minded is going to rust. Yes, she offers me some craft work to do. BIG THANKS for her and Happy Birthday. Wow! She looks young. She is humble about her ages haha. Outgoing and nice mom. Looking forward to seeing you. Come to my house. Weeee!!

Another task for me is to invite my friends, who is interested in YOGA. There will be a YOGA camp on 1st of MAY 2009 at Santubong.Breathtaking scenery and fresh place. I attend this camp last year. Really nice. Anyone interested please leave me a message and your name. I will contact you for more information THANKS.


YOGA CAMP
Date: 1st of May 2009
Venue: Santubong

Limited place (20 people), book from me!!
Payment for this camp will be informed as soon as possible.
Price is different between adult and student.

Comment about this camp:
Really great, time to learn something new
and eat something fresh
meet with variety people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home