Saturday, February 21, 2009

Thanks !! BUddies


Happily ever after. Me, Audrey and Angel.

See the kid behind? He called Fu Qiang. 10 Years old.
Cute plump guy. He likes to challenge me to the deep part of the pool.
C'mon.
Messy-hair and friendly chlorine-hair Karen and Audrey

Angel and me
DO RE MI FA FA fa ....
They are very blue ~ I am the contrast !!
Nice Fu Qiang mom. Very pretty and friendly.

I am a dork with 100 plus haha.
Advertise.



Today, how to describe today.Amazing. Ridiculous.Fun. Crazy.

Morning I watch some series, afternoon go out with my aunt. Right after I come home. Audrey call me. Confirm about tonight event. Swimming. Sure. My home really hard to find for beginner. Ha-ha no Audrey probably already get into advance stage. Very steady when someone honk!

Sure when we reach there the sky fill with filthy air. Ominous purple-brown sky. Thanks for Angel's digital camera. We take lots of ours pic. We meet a stranger. Aunt .. dunno. We also meet his only son. Very naughty and funny. He has his own fact. Humiliate all of us. He says my butterfly stroke sucks ha-ha. I admit that. He says his dog paddle stroke far more faster than mine. -.- He really challenge me. So I do. Anyway just kid. He teach me how to reach the bass of the pool.

My apologies to Audrey and Angel. As I am taller the place where they got to tip toe actually only reach up below my shoulder. So I prefer the deeper one. Sorry for deserting them. I do not feel like abandon them. Sometime we meet and sometime I go my area.

When it starts to rain. We go and take bath. Take for about one hour. Sure plenty of time for me to scatter around. As I am the first one who get into the bathroom. We take pics again in the changing room area.

I am really drown by the 100 plus. Really full. Kind of disgust. Anyway I have fun. This is the most important theme of today.

Hope to meet with them another time. Miss and love them very much. They have lots of common like height, wearing spec., size, double A (Audrey and Angel)... he-he like this pair of friend. I really appreciate it. Thanks Audrey for driving me out.

Angel please don't mind that I grab pictures from yours.
For more pictures please check on Angel's Blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Smith Kim said...

u're getting prettier,dont you?!

*Weuuuu Wit!!!*

=D

February 22, 2009 at 2:51 AM  
Blogger Karen Lau said...

owh! thanks ha-ha. You are my mirror mirror on the wall.

February 22, 2009 at 4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home