Monday, November 26, 2007

happie life

one week tripz pass really fast go there with Samuel and Jason ... accompanied by Sis Eng (Mum) Sis Mary Sis Allison... Brotherz ... they all very nice people....

In the camp (camp leader) bro win sin... and all those people also very nice lol..
including my group people yit tsin, tsiao ting, teck heng, poh earn, shan shan, pei man, sing ye and so on... hehe.. they treat veli nice juz like my siblingz... 3rd dayz telemach if don hav thier help i sure lose.. teluk intan realli a nice place hehe... i liek the lining ...

err.. specially regradz forbro ju ho , poh earn and yit tshin... who give me and share ith me lotz of memory which i will neva forget and surely our groupz songz... seeking the nature peace and bliss... i wil owez remember and share the memory with my frenz here..

if feel free i may hope tat u can cum to kuching... i will me he one who bring u ppl walk around.... actualli i do really feel regret for not showing of the love of mine to all those ppl who i love and like.. thx for broz those who give a lotz of advised tell me lotz of about love and like...
i don dare to show... realli regret lol.. not get to noe my 15 memberz well also one of my regret... yet we still keep in touch... hope our relationship will owez keep it as warm as in the camp... my family...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home