Friday, February 27, 2009

Long Journey


This coming Friday, I will be having my driving test with an unknown girl named Grace. My driving test has been sped up by my tutor. End of his lecture~ my driving tutor very Chinese. He always like to share a lot of China History, singing 70 era's songs, grumble about his pack time and his job. Anyway still need to respect him though. lalalala. He not yet teach me route C and yet he already sign me up for the test. Challenge myself lol. Get my license earlier is not a bad thing too.

Today I spend my time sitting in the car with my driving tutor. Sigh, actually I consider it as waste. I wait for him since 1.00p.m as promised but he pick me up after one and following him doing his chores and job. Only I reach home by 4.20p.m -.-. See where I have been evaporated since then.

Recently, my mum keep nagging me to cut down on my meal. As the size of my meal GROW. This lead me potential lethally side-way GROW. Most of my time, I spend in front of computer only. Nothing much or having vigorous activities. I have really nothing to do till I did not realize I am dependent to FOOD. If you give me something to do, it really helps.

I have analised my meal:

Bread--- minimum 6 pieces per day
--- maximum a loaf of bread
Bread spread (glucose)
Rice --- 4 bowl a day
Biscuit --- 6 pieces a day
Sweet drinks--- 1 can per day
Dinner--- veges, protein products and mostly carbohydrate.
Junk Food --- depend ( mostly 200 grams per day)
Things like Mamee, chocolate, sweets...etc.

Mum said: It is time to keep fit. Ok ok ... action speaks louder than word. Hope I can do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home