Thursday, February 26, 2009

Brain Washer

Recently I am not sure what am I thinking
After watching a few traditional Chinese series
I have been totally brain-washed
I fall in love in all these things
I suddenly keen to learn all these things
Scary~
Gu Zheng
Black and white chess
I do not know how to play and I do not know about the strategy of playing
Sighed, our life have lots of things to experience
and we do not have so much time to try everything
We are here to experience and
not to change.

Chinese Calligraphy
These talent I have touched before
I am not really professional in this field
To please my blog reader
I ever represent my school and go for competition
I didn't not get the first place
This is because I didn't do my very best

I ever take part in these competition
I may break the rule
I never attend any tuition about Chinese painting
I don't have the basic idea of all these things
When I am getting older and zapping back to all these pages
will I may not satisfy with all my act

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home