Friday, February 27, 2009

Friends







Sometimes, I really admired people easily gathered around with true friends. The thrust has bond them together. They seems like naturally bond since they were born. I envy them. They share their things and having endless topic to discuss. They give a helping hand when each of them wedding, birthday or celebrate special day together. They shout for their favourite football or baseball team. Shout for their friends who take part in swimming, baseball, basketball team. They stay up late to watch World Cup and have slumber party in their friends house. Their parents and siblings just like their own.

They never get bored with each other. Though they sit quietly in veranda or on a swing. When they leave, they seems to have a great conversation before. We always regret and perhaps time can be stagnant or even rewind. Do you ever think about that if time really rewindable you really can do something that will never brings you regret ever and never??? What can you do if time really rewindable?

For me, if time really rewindable. I would like myself to be more extrovert since primary. I would like to express my feelings to those I like since secondary. I would like to go picnic, camping, go to beach, having dancing lesson, having meal in their house and vice versa, playing chess and kites, running and swimming together, and really lots of no limit activities to do. Now, only tears,sweat and blood can cover all these listed things in my heart. Time has been divided with regret, memory is the only remainder. Can I still change my regret to something hopeful?

Sure I do not mean that I regret everything I do in my life but some. Something that really can't change that I always want it to be change. In fact that we cannot always expect everthing to be the actual on as what we think. Quote: Let bygone be bygone. Is all this fate? I seems like a soul which is hibernate deep in a jar. Sometime I feel like crying when there is lots of words I want to express and tell to my friend. When I recalled back. There seems a rule which is unbreakable that I have no more chance to tell them. They have change or the one who change is me... speechless. If I am given the second chance will I still have the courage to speak and spit it out? Will I ? Can I? Sighed.

I feel suddenly useless and so so so useless. I never tell my friend that I really like them. I like the things they give. I like to be with him/her. I like every moment we greet each other morning and goodbye. I do not like to chat I mean plainly typing or SMS. I hate great technologies. I do not mean all of them but partly. That have change the distance between friends. I can feel the distance between him or her is so close that I can even touch but my heart seems to be far far away when I visualize it. Why? Why everything change? When we meet again will you still remember me ? I am not sure. Primary and secondary school life really have plenty of time for me to waste. Really too much. Where have I keep them in ? Why once I close my eyes. Everything leave like fine sand that pass through my hand. Why....

To my opinion, try to solve the problem which is define as infinity or no answer. If you never try you will never know about the result of this equation. If it is the same as it proved. Try to do another equation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home