Friday, August 1, 2008

Z bz daYZ coming very very soOn

I am who I am~ hhaha I just the contrast of my family who need freedom & silent. I don't like rules but i need structure stuff which make sense to me and you.~

Yesterday i go many places in KuChing around Kuching within Kuching for shopping spree... you know buying booKs perhaps it won't be too late as if i have the spirit to learn right? yea~ about 78 percent of my table is covered with booKz. They lOok at me, want my emphathy as they don't want to be in rubbish bin after 3 months ahaha.. ok i showed my love to them tOo and need to if not my report card will be filled with colourful ink & my report card will keep bleeding ~

next week i will started my exam about two weeks to go. The next day we will be taking class photo~ and After 3 weeks continue with my MOCK EXAM curses my a lot~ cause i don really know them but they pretend to know me very weLL... okok and one more month will be my SPM the day after tomorrow~ hhahaha betweeen my brithday will be lamn cause exam flu will start very very SOOn just like standing at the starting point someone holding the gun someone shouting someone cheering someone watching someone countdown my heard dhub dhub~ break it off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home