Friday, August 1, 2008

I am a girl. WHy ???

just because having XX chromosome i am a girl. Suicide. FAde out with parents mumbling...
it takez hmm never end. sucks. But i must control my soul, spirit uhhh... EQ...
when i am having recreation session. My parents claimed that i take no aspire towords SPM
why don't i just go being a rubbish dump dump... huh .. you though i want. yucks..
I want to be an architect. No one believe only action mean it.. yea i am going to be no matter how hard, how many trouble or difficulties in drawing, studies, i must i want to be what i want. i don care what do ppl said about me~ mb that is my styles. i got my own style. why my paretns want to treat me as my others sibling do? i hope yo will know what i really want . but you never give me a chance to say what i want. I am me me me ME not others i am not others OTHERS ok.
i struggle so hard to maintain my 13 subjects to be will present in the result sheeT oh yea what my parents aim for.

Here i want to show my appreaciation towards my teachers they are as followed
Puan Ting Suk Nyangan- Chemistry
Miss Ko Hui Ing - Biology
Puan Chai- Modern Maths
Mr. Eng Bung Chai - Physics
Puan Lee Ai Lee- Sejarah- PS
Mr Chiang Thian Gak- Moral
Dr Lau Bee Yan- EST (oh i love her lesson so much)
Puan Loo - english (ZzzZZz.. that's my hormones problem i think~``)
Puan Ting - Add Mx
Puan WOng ( thx for torturing my parents and me)
hahaha lots of them ...

My friends
ChiaRing
Sharon
Jia Yang
Pauline
Swee Jen
...... my classmate of 5S4
form formers ehee

1 Comments:

Blogger Dixon said...

fuh. who discriminate your with XX choromosome? =.=" now is 21st century dah....

WOW.i am shocking to see the combination of your subjects teacher....

August 1, 2008 at 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home