Saturday, April 4, 2009

Shortcut to Heaven

Today is a special day. Guess what? 2 weeks of Virus attack and the medicine I take never redeem my condition anyhow. Yeah! I can't say it is the doctor's responsibility and the one who SHARES the disease with me. It is all my fault. My immunity system is lousy.

Well, for the first week. I choose to take up Chinese' medicine. I find out that it doesn't really dazzle my VIRUS. So, I go to visit another doctor, who gives me tablets and fluid medicine. Let me show you how the medicine dazzle me. After consuming it, I sit lazily on my chair and count from one to ten. Your consciousness seem like whack by cataclysm. I surrender and go to bed straight. I never make my effort to go to bed so early. ZzzZzzz... peacefully and full of hallucination when I wake up mid night and dusk.

Morning, [yesterday] I go to my brother house for being a nanny of the house. Again, after the medicine, I lounge nicely on the comfortable chair and sleep. ZzZzzz... till my brother come back and he send me back home. I continue my sleeping marathon on my own bed. I have no idea how I get myself to my bed because my body seems like an empty shell that is far way too big for me to fill up.

Afternoon, I climb down from my bed with glittering star in my mind. Sitting on the table, I finished my lunch nebulously. I have my medicine again and go to bed.

After 4 hours sleep, I wake up and do some walking. Still like anytime I can pass out and kiss the concrete marble floor. My mum urges me to do some shopping. I follow like I am dreaming. I can't think rationally as both side of my brain on leave. Uhh! First destination, I keep myself in the car. Second destination, I go. I walk like a soul. Floating effortlessly and free of weight. Absolutely zero gravity. After a while, I can't wait for the escalator to send me to the heaven. I pass out. I should say nearly pass out. My vision suddenly become very very bright. Like I am now in heaven. I tell my mum and they cancel the shopping trip. My mum still ask me to walk more that I will feel better!! Darn it, I can't walk at all. My body seems like a Maggie Mee. Will they [my limbs] obey me?

I choose a dirty spot, actually no place is clean, I sit there to relax. I never feel so helpless and torture. A sheen of cold perspiration await at every pores of my skin. Luckily I didn't cry out loud in front of the public. I manage to do so. Finally, the car come and I sit in the car and rest.

Home, I finish my dinner and go to bed again. I smack myself on the bed and rest in peace.

Another day, I stop my medicine.To consume it just like having a carnage desire and I may die in second. My cough and flu come back again and give me a welcome smug on their face!!!!

I never ever love my bed so much!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home