Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Waking Up

I am subject to illness
I am not exempt from illness.
I am subject to death
I am not exempt from death.
Early in the dusk, I wake up sluggishly. I examine the round clock with dim light which barely pass through the mosquito netting of my 2x1 window. Well, I am awake. I choose to stay on bed. Sophisticated cough and flu make me throb. The air is filthy. Till 8a.m I finally climb down from my bed. I simply scavenge some breakfast then sitting in front of the computer. I feel sick for the long hour sit. I walk to my room to relax. My breathe is abnormal rhythm and coughing drive my crazy and dizzy. "HONK! HONK!" Here I gathered all my strength and check up whether is it Sister Amelene. Yeah, as I guess.
I look pallid and haggard. But still I want to go out of the house. I have been grounded VOLUNTARY for the past four months which pass like a shadow creep. We go visit school and finally end up at her house. Well, we chat a lot about pass and future, tuning in the same FM and talk and talk. About sometime, time reach to pick up his brother, pc and drop his suddenly-joined friend. She sends me home after that. Thanks for driving me out and this make the time counts for me. It means. Thanks.

I miss something in this passage and I don't feel like bring it up.
Thanks as everyone is safe. It seems like our guardian angel has been guiding our life
and spread their love and cares like aura that affect people around us.
Blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home