Monday, March 30, 2009

Family Nightouts

KOREANA RESTAURENT here I come.
I like to use long spoon and chopstick.
Well, I do like the creosote chair. It feels benign when you sit on it.
SAFE!
The floor glitters. It looks better in tangible view.
My mum's order. Green tea. The mug looks antique huh?
I got to explain to my eldest maternal uncle about the beverage choice
cause he forgets to bring his spec.

My order. Can I consider it as Korea Soy Milk? Haha.
I love the size.
Tada~ The small dishes taste good. There are kimchi, black bean
bean sprout, carrot-seaweed-sesame mixed, veges and bean curt.


There are pork leg, pork......etc.
Well, I leave it untouchable.
They enjoy very much.

Korea Pizza. Taste cozy when you ad on chilies.

Kim chi soup! Nice. This is the way they used to eat. I mean Korean.

Guess what! only my brother and my sister-in-law entertain my insanity!!
After this, I called a waitress helped me to snap some pic.
Can I said that she is too gentle by pushing the button on it?
Take one take two which I smile till flawless and my jaw nearly drop.
By the time, I catch back my camera. Nothing she gets. Well, fine.
Just freeze superfluously for seconds.
My dad loves FLASH FLASH FLASH
I loathes it.
Do I look pale and thinner?? I am not sure
this is recently when I meet someone and everyone
say the same things. Maybe because I am ill. Guess so.

Let us close our eyes and mourn for the trees and forest.
My excuses for using so many pieces:
I'm flu and I cough a lot.
Wipe out my cat's imitation mouth.
Perspiration of my cold soy milk.
The hot food drives me crazy.
After 30 Hour Famine, the most important lesson I learn
is not to waste food. I know there leave only a spoonful of kim chi soup
and countable rice on the left over. I pick it up and finish it.

I like to play with all these a lot.

Haha. I finished the cabbages underneath it.
Don't ask me not to waste the onions and chilies okay??
If you want it, get it yourself.
Bid farewell to my maternal eldest uncle. That he used to teach me
to call him "DA Q" since I was young.
It has been a long time to get us reunion again.
He will be going back to KL soon.
To my uncle, yea we have been just coming back from Korea huh~
It is blur because I forget to change it into auto or panfocus.
I will get the clearer one from my brother.
Not to say farewell but this pic is taken the day before
my sis-in-law enter the hospital and wait for my nephew departure~
I enjoy the fickle roof. It changes it color like changing it's mood.
Nice.
Before that, we planned to eat here. But we changed our mind when we
get to know it do not operate every Monday.


STARBUCKS-STARBUGS HAHAHA
Forgive me~
Whilst in the journey, we head on to pharmacy. I loathe go to clinic.
I feel claustrophobic and hectic inside there. So I choose to get some medicine
by the pharmacy. Hope I get well soon.
I hate the combo bomb flu-headache-cough disease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home