Sunday, December 21, 2008

nightmare[S]



Exhausted night~ I have a bad dream and poor sleep 0.0 anyone have any idea about nightmare. I feel more tired then before i sleep. Endless nightmare keep on haunting me. Seems like i am a fool for you. I dream about that i am an 007 agent we are going to capture two lala girls and a guy. They look punk and evil. The abandoned building look dark and cold. Me and another unknown girl is asked to in charged of the upper part of the building. We keep tracing up using the emergency staircase. Quite tired and breathless and I am the one who saw the guy with red and black highlighted hair and a looked of emo. I can't really recognized his face but at that moment i don't have any idea about my leg. My leg giggle and I manage to capture him but finally give up and let him go. I wander why? not sure... and i feel guilty and this secret i only share with one of my friend. She keeps scolding me for let go the guy. I looked at the enterance gate. It is twilight and they all sneak out easily into a van. THEN I WOKE UP (2.00a.m) still raining outside. Headache. Force myself to sleep again.


Another story begin. I seem like an acteress different scene and different cast. Swt, here I come to my school festival celebration (preparation). We have big big big stage, behind the scene is my classmate and schoolmate busy doing the preparation. I am not sure who am i , they are so busy and i am the one who walking around. Then I accidentadly walk on the uncompleted stage. They I give a sign to the workers (apologized). Then once i walked down, i noticed those who prepared food set up fire. I am the one who noticed. I told them. They so worried. I am the one who is very calm. SOmeone (unknown) hold on me and ask me to stay and help to rescue people. (how he knows I have unusual ability. That moment i keep on refreshing the ways of helping people in fire. The heat is unbearable and it hurts my cells. THEN I WOKE UP AGAIN. 2.30p.m HAHA WHAT IS THIS (OR THIS IS STILL A DREAM) i am not sure. i forced myself to sleep once again.

lots of nightmare followed up some i forget and some of them embed deeply in my memory.
NOw i feel uneasy tired and puke.

RED ALERT: Any suggestion? Am i going to meet with a psycology or how??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home