Saturday, December 20, 2008

My hair My hair ......

-.- today i go to my granny house. arh after finishing the work, my mum come and pick me. They start comment about my average long hair. I know there must be something 0.0 happen (soon)
yea then they talk to me " it's time to have a hair cut, now you look like old lady 30-40 lady!" "Oh yea oh yea!fine. OK here i go. I go to XX place , sorry to tell you that there fill with bizarre workers with bad attitude, some more there is a half man half girl entertained me make me feel worst about my hair (XY and XX chromosome must be something wrong) (sorry to say that) . Waiting for about 15 min. I sneak away! haha.. then followed to my mother's favorite YY place to cut. I don't like their taste but what to do. So sad now i am having a .... exactly like Christmas tree hair with lots of layered and when you touch it, it feels rough . She keeps on saying that my hair look good. I think she looks at the mirror of her too much and praising herself -.- !! so sad.. now look ugly. Don't want to look at the mirror anymore it gives me nightmare. Arh so sad sad sad sad SAD ...

Review : I will try to accept it. I will try to love myself ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home