Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Today

yea! Rain falls everyday, every hour, every minute and every second you blink and breathe!

This make me feel more like FORKS , no sunlight brimming, just cold and dark!! Best place for vampires existence? Wow, spooky lala ahahah. I like this weather staying at home .. such a good choice.

Recently, i keep thinking about my present and future and the right and wrong! Will i spend my following two years joining Form 6! I have no idea! I hate to make decision yet i hate to follow instruction from eldest. Who am I then ?

Yea would like my life to me adventurous. Lots of happy and risky obstacles pull me and drag me far far away from my very potential.

I keep myself on day dreaming about i am going to foreign country that I like! I must get MUET, TOEFL, AND IO EST first before i set my step to other country. Now i got to prepare myself to face everything ( no matter what it is) vary kind and adopt to it ! Wish me good luck !

Bless you all
Now and always

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home