Monday, December 29, 2008

MV Doulos

Finally i went there. I forgot most of the structure of the ship. I love it though it is a bit claustrophobic. Strong wind I love it cause i feel freedom when it blows on me. I feel the gravity and at anytime any place i might fly off hehe. Thanks to my aunt for driving me there~ I bought four books. Not yet started but i browse through it di.. must be nice. Haha the crew there look like princess and prince / king and queen. I like to be part of them but need to think of my studies i might join later. I will join i like the feeling of being volunteer and visit lots of place hehe with different people. Nice !!

Nation wide! Knowledge being seed and spread around. How nice!! Learn to be nice to people and smile to them they will also smile back to you! I love the crew there polite and humble. I learn to donate money from now on. Yea i do support Doulos that travel around the world !! Do support them too! I met a crew today he spoke politely

Crew X: Thanks you very much!
Me : Just smile and nod at him!

I wonder anything wrong with my gesture or action?? Haha cause he comments about me when i leave. Swt! There i met two schoolmate my junior prefect! HOw great they still remember me !! Swt hahaha All the best for you people and Happy New Year~ Yeah Doulos got the chance to experience Malaysian New Year feast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home