Sunday, December 28, 2008

My granny set her very first step in THE SPRING


Finally after many years pass, my granny set her very first foot in the Spring. Wonderful and unbelievable? But you got to believe this. Haha. First time i feel I grow taller than before cause I can't even hold my granny hand. To far to get hold. I only hang around her upper limb. Anyway I manage to do so. First we go TA KIONG. Sure I get stuck and hit by the head on trolley. Pain! just like blinded flies. I get the chance to hit back too. So don't worry haha.

After this we go eat. Curry, noodles, fishball soup.... etc. All well paid by my holly honoured 4th uncle. I think he spend more than RM 200+ basic LUNCH. I didn't manage to finish the rice. I mean it is a lot for me. I feel sorry for the remainder. Sorry!!Besides,my cousin (one year old girl) enjoy the curry rice very much !! swt. No matter where she looks all seem to be her meal (mam mam !! MAM MAM!!) she does show her ego!! scary sometimez. Let her rock hahaha

Then I think times to go home as my granny and I have no interested hanging around with women (my aunts and my mum ) watch baggy, high heeled shoes,clothes etc. Wow thanks i better go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home