Thursday, December 25, 2008

I can't sleep well, soundly, deeply etc. why


Now it is the XX days i can't sleep well. Even when i close my eyes and force myself to sleep. My eyes will pop- open after awhile. I feel the pressure on my forehead the force per area that i am using my energy to close my eyes. I was desperate and icky. After I fall asleep i keep dreaming. Including dreaming about my granny who just set her foot in the Heaven. I dream about my loneliness and i am going to a beach alone. I need to cross a river. To reach another beach. I cross and no one there. Isolated and exotic view. I have no idea i do all this alone. I hate crowd? When it is time for lunch i walk back to the hotel. Before i reached the entrance i saw my primary classmate who had migrated to Australia since 98`. Am i an oyster?? I didn't even greet him. When he try to figure out who am i. I was regret when i was awake. Once again i am in the dark. Raining outside. Damp air. Suddenly temperature change make me suffer from sinus.

Another dream start again........ HEADACHE of having all this (any idea) help me.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home