Saturday, January 31, 2009

Passionate




Thud, thud, thud... I keep waiting for all these books to be released. I don't have confidence to grab the very first piece. Who knows? Be passionate to book. This is my very first time. Haha feel bizarre but I am very sure this is what I want.

Book is my life. I can't live without my life. I can't live without my soul.

Okay, lets take about today~ We having lunch in granny house. My mum and my aunts busy cooking. Me?? ok please don't laugh at me~ me Me ..... babysitter~ sighed nothing to do but to watch a toddler~ This is my fate cause I has no idea about how cooking work`

Best wishes for my cousin! He is going to KL ( significant--- he is back to work & Holidays end)
Haha ! Take k !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home