Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Exhaust

I mean after i uploading all those pictures haha.. not all i mean most of the pictures hehe more and more pictures to be upload in the advanced day hehe now what I doing??? hahaha stupid question. Yea reading newspaper and searching for vacancy ahaha the page i never touch and never bothered before become the master piece of my life ! kind of .... haha nothing. Can't be too picky on that and not too high expectation!! i mean about the job the salary ! my target is to get a job this week and learn more and more things> the best time is to start next week cause this week i reserve for my lovely granny ( DONG ZHI JIE) hehe and start from tomorrow i am going to help my granny on the preparation of the festival !

Thinkin and wandering about Chinese New Year !! Maybe i will not be around i mean i may choose working to spend my time instead of going to peoples house !! I can't really celebrate also because my granny just died on October. Wish her an advanced MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Hope she found grandpa and finally they get the chance to meet each others ^^ how nice

Lesson learned: Be grateful to others and love yourself !

2 Comments:

Blogger Josephine said...

yea.. u changed to be more understanding n observant!! muacks.. hehehe!!
whn u've found ur job tell me ya!hehehe...

December 16, 2008 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Karen Lau said...

soon but i need to finish my drivin lesson and got a lisence first! you want to join me?? swt

December 18, 2008 at 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home