Sunday, May 25, 2008

Soundz stupid hahaa

Freestyle

Backstroke


Butterfly


please forgive me and don't laugh at me...



today only i know how to swim back stroke.. i have been anti back stroke for so long since last year december till now 25/5/2008 5.30p.m i know how to sleep on the water relax.. and first time i go deeper erm not really deep enough just deeper i learn how to float and swim freestyle. Just a wonderful day for me. Bless me always.

Now my new challenge is learning butterfly. Teacher not yet teach but i must have enough preparation that is go jogging for my sport dayz 1500m / 3000m and also butterfly.. it needs a lot of energy and lots of people said it is tired and hard to learn ... ok i accept it ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home