Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm free BUT dead~

wow 8/5-22/5 three weeks exam passed~ pretty fade out with all those studying... not satisfied with my studies too.. not enough time and not enough keen ahaha.. i try my very best.
Prove ermm my moral for esei i got score 10/10 for both esei pretty happie hhaa...


busy day 22/5 after my last two subject i go for my art test till two pm... straight after i do teacher's day preparation till 6.40p.m forget to eat forget to drink forget to sit down ....

urh till night i go for tuition learn about permutation and combination the !!! til i coma hahaha


this teacher's day celebration i have no idea why i need to do so much that others do not...

i incharge of the decoration and all the teacher's day card and present and souvenir ....

no dault hard works do pay ... thanks Tan Wei , Tan Yee, Lawrence, Shau Jiunn, TecK Hieng, Yu Heng... thanks including all those involved many till i didn't ever get the change to thanks them ~


this is my decoration






flowers made by me and lawrence





flowers made by me





below is during the teacher's day ermm today (23/5/2008) tired tired while keep on typing i can feel the heartbeat hardly to continue hahaha hmmm



i have no idea what they are doing pretty kind of watse of my bacterry nearly flatted off sucks



after that all those teachers go and have games hhhee.. i gonna help miss ko and guan yi ~

after that i go for my meeting wow pretty rush and hungry but no time ermm need to compete with time .. prove that i still can move on heehhee..


i still have to prepare file and post for new ajk, bio assignment, moral assignment, BM homework, science peka uhhh tired leeeeeee... but leave 100 ++ day i must + oil lo


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home