Sunday, October 12, 2008

HATE TO MAKE DECISION MYSELF



yaya, I appreaciate i am given such an opportunity and I am "quite" qualified for this programme. One of the common reason is I didn't involve in the National Service. Now the question is to join or not, cause it is two weeks programme and somewhere i dunnoe and sometime i dunnoe with people i dunnoe lots of QQQ's in my mind. This programme will be held after SPM and after I graduate for my high school.


Recently, i found myself hard to sleep soundly.. i am not sure about the reason but one thing i want to prove is though i am a SPM student , I AM NOT PRESSURE AT ALL. Actually to say no feel. It is truth. I just cannot sleep. Help me! help me! during the day time headache and stomach pain trigger me AAHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (too dramatic** don't you think so?) hahha but it is true my life deprive of sleep. Any comment?? I sleep late not because of studying too much or thinking too much... just no answer (speechless to say) anything about me~


One of my dear friend is going to New Zealand! Cool right! somewhere i never dream before haha*-* i planned to go Australia (financial burdance) hope i can leap thorugh this wall ! It is make of brick full of traps make you fall make you scare !! What to do just look forward just walk and NEVER look back~ when hard time surround you remember you are not alone !! Appreciate ppl around you @ don regret after you losing them and they never come back to you ...


May the angels protect you Trouble neglect you And heaven accept you when its time to go home May you always have plenty Your glass never empty And know in your belly You're never alone May your tears come from laughing You find friends worth having With every year passing They mean more than gold May you win but stay humble Smile more than grumble And know when you stumble You're never alone Chorus: Never alone Never alone I¹ll be in every beat of your heart When you face the unknown Wherever you fly This isn't goodbye My love will follow you stay with you Baby you¹re never alone Well I have to be honest As much as I wanted I’m not gonna promise the cold winds won¹t blow So when hard times have found you And your fears surround you Wrap my love around you You're never alone Chorus May the angels protect you Trouble neglect you And heaven accept you when its time to go home And when hard times have found you And your fear surrounds you Wrap my love around you You¹re never alone Chorus My love will follow you stay with you Baby you're never alone

Written by

Karen

1 Comments:

Blogger Josephine said...

download some soothing songs.. (muscial songs) n put inside ur mp3. listen to it whn u'r on the bed.. or take ur SEJARAH book n read the chapters.. slowly sure will sleep dy..

October 13, 2008 at 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home